Introducing the worldwide (PCT) patented OPTEC Fuel Maximizer, an advanced on-demand technology designed for modern computer-controlled gasoline and diesel engines for improved performance and fuel efficiency while simultaneously reducing harmful emissions.
Real world and laboratory tests on passenger cars and heavy trucks are demonstrating up to a 20% increase in miles per gallon, and up to 10% with heavy duty diesel engines, in addition to noticeable horsepower and torque improvement.
Want to buy great SUVs made in USA?
Here is the list of 10 popular SUVs manufactured in the USA.
- Acura MDX, East Liberty, Ohio
- BMW X3, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Ford Explorer, Chicago, Illinois
- Jeep Cherokee, Belvidere, Illinois
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, Montgomery, Alabama
- Kia Telluride, west point, Georgia
- Mercedes GLE, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Tesla Mode X, Fremont, California
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid, Princeton, Indiana
- Volkswagen Atlas, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Click to view in the MAP
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational conglomerate corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarter in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most
General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit’s R