Boost up small
businesses & nonprofits
to all new levels
Enter the Wiki-Social
Digital Community Platform.
Designed to support small businesses,
startups, nonprofits, and multi-ethnic communities.
Better Together & Smarter.
Together We Can Make A Difference.
BLESSING, 축복, 祝福, đọc kinh, bendición, barika.
Quick Glance of
online presence by the number
of on line experience begin with an online search and keywords
OF SMALL BUSINESSES HAS NO WEB PRESENCE FOR SEARCH ENGINES
OF WEBSITES DO NOT INVEST IN CONTENT MARKETING TO GENERATE ONLINE LEADS
OF LOCATION-BASED MOBLE SEARCHES RESULT IN AN OFFLINE PURCHASE.
US Small Businesses GDP share
- Small and medium-sized enterprises represent over 90 percent of the worldwide business population, 60~70% of employment and 55% of GDP in developed economies, according to the World Trade Organization.
- In the United States, the small business created $5.9 Trillion, 43.5% of the $13.6 Trillion, according to the Small Business report published by US SBA in December 2018.
- According to the report, small business GDP share has gradually declined from 48% in 1998 (adjusted from the previously published figure of 50.5% in 1998) to 43.5% in 2014. The wholesale and retail sector has declined more from 52.9% in 1998 to 42.1% in 2014.
- The declining small business GDP share is attributable to the markedly faster growth of large businesses, according to the report.
- Large business GDP grew 9.2%, almost double the small business growth rate, while small business GDP grew 4.8%.
- In the New Digital Economy driven by innovation and technologies, the digital gap to adapt for the speed of digital transformation significantly impacts small businesses, influences people's shopping experience, and escalates the importance of online search, digital marketing and digital business strategies, as seen in the rapid growth and influence of Google and Amazon.
- Biggest trends affecting local businesses are mobile search, local search, online leads and ratings and reviews of micro-influencers.
- Small businesses must adapt to this digitalization trend and find their niche to survive or to sustain their businesses.
challenges to small businesses
- Finding customers and generating leads
- Getting talented people or expert resources to boost business
- Build brand or awareness of their products and services
- Getting positive reviews and ratings of micro-influencers
- Balancing quality, growth, and financing
Biggest trends affecting local businesses
- Digital Marketing Platform driving business from online to offline
- Mobile search & location-based search
- Power online presence and keywords exposure for organic search
- Quality digital links with social media
- On-line leads and advertising
- Business intelligence, analytics, and conversion
How this collaborative social community works?
- The first step is simple, creates an online presence by adding a listing
- You or your community supporter adds a listing, such as favorite people, places, or a business you want to support with a brief description and quick and easy keywords
Bridge the missing links
- The platform is to bridge the missing links with the listing
- The social community platform builds digital links with a set of structured metadata, such as schema, organizing data, content, images, social media, blogs with power context including location maps and keywords for the search engines
BETTER & smarter TOGETHER
WITH COLLABORATIVE SOCIAL COMMUNITY
- The platform connects to major search engines, continuously updating the content and schema for mobile search, location-based search, and organic search
- The non-ad organic search result, compared to the paid search, is known to have 20 times better conversion rates
- The platform also serves as a networking platform through forums, courses, expert resources, and community micro influencers to support small business, startups and small groups in your community
Features & Benefits
READY FOR MOBILE SEARCH, LOCAL BUSINESS SEARCH & ORGANIC SEARCHFind it easy from search engines with keywords and search tags
BUILD QUALITY DIGITAL LINKS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING Build quality digital links to social Media, Facebook, Yelp, and Instagram from better results from online search
Connect mobile online search to your Offline businessConnect the mobile search to your site on the map as digital O2O marketing
Boost Up Online Presence and Brand Awareness Organic search boosts up the brand awareness for your products and services
DO YOU HAVE LOCAL FANS & FRIENDS TO SUPPORT LISTING?
THE SOCIAL PLATFORM
DESIGNED TO SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES AND NONPROFITS.
ESCALATE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS AND YOUR COMMUNITY TO ALL NEW LEVELS.